Tell Us About Your Slip-And-Fall Accident
Slip-and-fall accidents and other premises liability accidents can cause serious injuries or death. The victim is often overwhelmed with pain and with a mounting pile of medical bills. When premises liability victims come to Ellis Law Offices, they have often already been turned down by other lawyers. We take tough cases — and we have the experience and determination to recover compensation for you.
Slip-And-Fall · Premises Liability · General Liability · 508-644-6325
Do not give up on finding an attorney for your premises liability accident. At Ellis Law Offices in Worcester, Massachusetts, we have been helping injured people since 1963. Our personal injury lawyers have combined experience of more than 100 years.
Our Attorneys Take Aggressive Action With Premises Liability Cases
We investigate immediately and preserve the evidence after an accident. The days following a slip-and-fall accident are essential for gathering the facts surrounding the event. There are many causes of slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents:
- Unnatural accumulation of snow and ice
- Unnatural icing conditions caused by a leaking or defective gutter or spout
- Unnatural pooling of water that turns to ice
- Defective stairs and walkways
- Inadequate or missing railings
- Wrinkled or upturned entryway mats
- Spilled substances on floors
- Inadequate lighting in hallways and parking lots
- Code violations
Our Law Firm Also Handles General Liability Cases That Cause Serious Injuries
We can determine if you have a viable claim. Examples of general liability of businesses and property owners might include:
- Utility company negligence that causes home gas explosions or electrocution
- Carbon monoxide injuries and wrongful death caused by negligent property owners
- Fire injuries caused by negligent property owners
- Injuries from assaults caused by inadequate security
- False arrest by security guards
- Violent bouncers or security guards who cause injuries
If you have been injured because of the negligence or the actions of others, you are welcome to contact our law firm and ask for a free consultation. It is essential to know your rights and act quickly to protect those rights.