Serious And Catastrophic Injuries Demand Long-Term Compensation
Are You Getting Full Value For Your Case?
Some injuries do not heal quickly — or ever. An accident that results in long-term or permanent disability has a profound impact on that person’s finances and quality of life. It has a ripple effect on the whole family.
These are the cases where the skill and commitment of your legal counsel matters most. A quick settlement is not what you need when you or a family member will need special care or can no longer earn a living.
Ellis Law Offices LLP in Worcester provides experienced representation for the most serious accidents. Our record of verdicts and settlements includes multimillion-dollar recoveries for catastrophic injuries.
Hire The Right Attorney · 508-644-6325
In a free consultation, our lawyers will listen to the details of your situation and answer all your questions. When you hire our law firm, we take care of everything.
Serious Personal Injury Cases In Massachusetts
We regularly handle motor vehicle accidents, work accidents, slips-and-falls, assaults, dog bites, and medical malpractice cases involving severe and disabling injuries, such as:
- Traumatic brain injury — Physical, cognitive and psychological effects
- Spinal cord trauma — Quadriplegia, paraplegia, partial paralysis
- Neck and back injuries — Herniated disk, fractured vertebrae, severe back strains
- Disfigurement — Burn injuries, facial scarring, nerve damage, altered appearance
- Loss of use — Amputation, loss of feeling or loss of strength in a limb
- Broken bones — Hip fracture, broken pelvis, broken legs, arm fractures
- Injuries to joints — Permanent damage to shoulders, knees, wrists, ankles
- Organ damage
- Eye injuries or hearing loss
- Injuries to newborns
- Wrongful death — Fatal accidents or complications that later lead to death
We go to extra lengths for our clients to relieve their burdens during a difficult time and to work up the case in a way that allows us to demand and secure the full value of the case. We can help clients connect with the best medical care to recover as fully as possible from life-changing injuries. We deal with the insurance companies and defense lawyers. We communicate with doctors to document treatment and ongoing needs. We take the time to understand how life has changed and what resources will make it more bearable for clients and their families.
We Know What Matters
Our attorneys understand the technical medical issues and points of law that will sway the insurance company or a jury. We know what experts will be needed to prove liability or to justify a large award for damages. We know what it takes to prepare for trial in case negotiations do not yield an acceptable result.
No one will work harder or smarter to get the result you deserve for a major injury or a loved one’s preventable death. Contact Ellis Law Offices today for a free consultation. If you cannot come to our law offices in Worcester or Fitchburg, we can come to you at your hospital or home, anywhere within Massachusetts.